fot

Re: VDCA at VIR and track critters

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <cartravel@pobox.com>, <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: VDCA at VIR and track critters
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:31:41 -0400
During a VSCCA race at Lime Rock a few years ago a small twister
touched down, adding to the excitement of the event.  Other than that
there have been various on track wildlife sitings such as deer.

EMRA does a 4 hour enduro at Summit Point in November.  Half of it is
at night, and the cows have shown up on the track during the night
race, making for quite an interesting moving chicane.

At the Formula 1 race in Montreal, there are ground hogs for the
racers to contend with.  Joe(B)