fot

Re: track hazard

To: fasttrs@mindspring.com, N197TR4@cs.com, spitfiresuz@141.com,
Subject: Re: track hazard
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:49:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/04 8:36:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fasttrs@mindspring.com writes:

<< I have seen alligators at Moroso. I heard a story of an SCCA racer
 ending up in the water there and the corner workers would not go in the
 water to help him out because of the gators. They threw him a line and
 winched the car and driver out. I don't know if the story was true or not.>>

Many years ago, I nipped a beaver on the Nelson Ledges track (the animal, not
the shot).  I also came close to hitting someone's house pig (Dog.)