fot

More books

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: More books
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:30:57 EDT
Gotta agree with that one Bill,
I've got one at work, one in the shop and an autographed one in a plastic bag
in the library!  I guess that means I need one for the motorhome.
Steve
Hey, did anyone start pushing for another one yet?
Hey Kas, I want five more copies of your book. One copy got wet in my
trailer and I don't want to take a chance on not having one. I need one for
the shop, one for the library, and one for the office. The other copies are
in case people "borrow" one from me.

Please autograph all five and add "Peyote 222, ready to race". (It's not of
course, I have it torn to little bits so I can check out everything after
the first race. so far, so good).

Hey other folks on the list--if you don't have at least one copy of this
book, you're nuts. I've read it cover to cover numerous times, and yet every
time I open it I find new stuff that would have saved me time, money, and
hair. Makes me crazy.