fot

Re: Kastner Cup

To: mordy dunst/ gasket works <gasket.works@verizon.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kastner Cup
From: Brad Eells <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:44:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Speaking of The British Extravaganza and photos...I was able to make it out to
the Sunday afternoon session for a short time and photographed every Triumph
that raced.

I would be happy to forward these images or post them somewhere if Webspace is
available. Each image is High Resolution at about 2.1 mb each, 30-40 images
total. They could be posted and downloaded at your convenience if someone has
space available. No cost associated with the images.

Mordy, your car sounded great and looked fast! That silver Spitfire was
something else...

Let me know if anything is possible.

Brad