fot

Leno's Tank Car

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leno's Tank Car
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:23:02 -0500
  Bernard Juchli is a great mechanic and is a member of VARA... so, he was
asked to see if he could convince Mr. Leno to bring the Tank Car to the
Goldenstate Classic vintage races last year  at the California Speedway in
Fontana.

I was driving my '66 vette with Casey Annis leaning out the side taking photos
of the tank car at speed on the oval.  What a throaty rumble that beast makes.
The tires it uses are the oversized Cement Truck singles...  can you say large.
 Everything about the car is proportionally oversized.

But, it is a show stopper.  Leno cool character that he is just stood around
and answered everyones questions.

md