fot

Fw: Classic Motorsport ad

To: "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Classic Motorsport ad
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 07:58:21 -0500
Whoopee!

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Kraemer
To: BOB KRAMER
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 7:56 AM
Subject: RE: Classic Motorsport ad

Hi Bob,
Thanks for your response. We are currently working on just the size you need-
195/60R15. It will be an all purpose tread design. (Dry & Wet). We will be
testing in the next few weeks and hope to have production sometime later this
summer. We considered doing a bias ply tire, but the performance expectations
of the teams warrants a radial tire.
Thanks for your support and use of Hoosier Racing Tires.
Mike K