fot

Re: Non racing seat recovering

To: JAMESELBE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Non racing seat recovering
From: Teresa L Robinson <oogbarracuda@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 19:08:08 -0600
I'm guessing the 1/8" foam would go over the seat foam to smooth out any
imperfections before the covers go on. Are the cut to any pattern you can
recognize? 1/8" isn't thick enough to cushion anything by itself, but
could be used just under the upholstery as descibed. Could they be for
your door panels?
Mark Robinson