fot

Heavy duty clutch disc-TR6

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heavy duty clutch disc-TR6
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:00:34 -0600
Hi FOT members.
I have been working on a project for a few weeks and my first unit is now
available. ebay item 2481811683.
My digital pictures aren't that great but I'll get better ones.
This is a heavy duty clutch disc for a TR6. Very affordable compared to the
Borg and Beck competition disc.
This will become a regular, in stock, item for me.

I have developed another item that is pretty cool but I have not gone into
production yet. I have a handful of prototype units that I am doing final
testing with. These are fully adjustable pushrods for the slave cyclinder of
the TR6 clutch system. Nicely machined and well thought out. This will allow
TR6 owners to perfectly adjust the clearance between the throughout bearing
and pressure plate surface. This should save throughout bearing and pressure
plate wear as well as fewer thrust washer failures. My target price on this
items is $35. This price includes shipping.

Thank You
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, NM