fot

Another one slips by

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Another one slips by
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:24:36 -0600
Well at this point it seems pretty likely I won't be flying to Virginia
for this year's VTR meet.  Hope that missing conventions doesn't get too
frequent.

If I start planning and preparing now, maybe I'll have a car and tow
vehicle ready for next year's meet, which will be a bit closer to home.
Hmmm, I wonder if a road trip to 2005 VTR might coincide with any vintage
races somewhere along the way?

But first I think I'm going to consider having a streetable car I can drive
to Triumphest at Lake Tahoe this fall.  So many choices....

mjb.