fot

We're moving! (Okay, so *I'm* moving!)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: We're moving! (Okay, so *I'm* moving!)
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:19:14 -0500
Hi all!

Just a note to let you know that as of July 19th I will be domiciled in
Jefferson, Arkansas, with my poor husband who has been living and
working there since November 2000!  A position opened up doing outreach
for his project (he works for a government contractor who destroys
chemical weapons) and I will be managing the community relations
outreach office that helps educate and inform the public about what his
company does.  They are making the world a better place by safely
destroying mustard gas, nerve agent, and such, wow.  It was the one
thing that could have got me to AR, and it happened!

We are about 25 minutes south of Little Rock and about 15 minutes north
of Pine Bluff, just off I-530.  We have a 10-acre property with a new
36' x 80' shop with detached 3-bedroom, 2-bath house.  :)   We are in
the process of building a 3-car garage and will be adding a house
addition starting later this year.  The property is the rough size and
shape of a supercarrier, so it is now named Constallation Ranch (the
stars are also very beautiful out there!).

As always, we welcome any of you who wish to visit, whether just
stopping by in your travels and needing a place to stay, or those of you
who want to stay a spell.  Just give us a few weeks to get the move
finished, if you would like a real bed!  We are RV-friendly (the
Winnebago loves it there) with power, water and flat areas, and while we
will be fixing up an RV dump into one of the septic systems eventually,
there is a free one just down the road until we get ours done.

Our new address is:

1209 Mail Route Road
Jefferson, AR 72079
501/397-6090

Our personal email addresses  will not change.  My last day with
Interstate Batteries will be July 9th, so my email there will not be
good after that.

Have a great day!
Susan        :)