fot

Jimmy Coan's problem

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jimmy Coan's problem
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:52:45 -0700
My old friend and friend of Triumph who was the number one guy for me in the
Competition Department days has had a heart operation to replace a valve and
then complications and lots of problems and many weeks in ICU.  Anyway, it is
now looking up as he is now in a nursing rehab center and although still on a
ventilator I am sure would like to hear from some of you  and about your cars.
A card and hello would be appreciated I am sure. Thanks to all.
send to:

James Coan
c/o
Country Villa Sheraton