fot

Re: FOT Autocross challenge...?

To: "Richard Good" <goodparts@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: FOT Autocross challenge...?
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 08:56:08 -0400
Richard and all FOT;
                               The FOT Autocross challenge at the VTR2004
National Convention is
a go as long as John Lye, Autocross Master, has the time for it. We have 89
cars signed up
to run and it is only fair that they get first chance at the course. If John
feels there is time we
might can start feeding them in to the last run.
                              The idea started for FOT members that didn't
bring a car so they could
enjoy the fun of a autocross. All are welcome to run if the car, "don't
break" and time
permits. In any case it will be great fun. I have 11 FOT members indicate
interest.

Dean