fot

Re: VTR FOT AutocrossChallenge?

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR FOT AutocrossChallenge?
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:28:00 -0400
The Virginia sun took it's toll on everybody, and as the afternoon wore on
the fun runs seemed like they would not be all that fun... They never happened.

The FOT did quite well in the AutoX. I had aspirations of posting FOT
participants and how they fared. We'll see...

If anyone has some good pictures of FOT members I can post them to
fot-racing.com.

Marty Sukey ROCKED!!!

Bob Lang's runs in his street car were VERY impressive.

Hats off to John Lye for a super event. We had a tiny parking lot to deal
with and John set up a very challenging, albeit tight course. Great fun was
had by all.