fot

Another tale of woe - was OLD Lyrics Ring True for OLE BLUE

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another tale of woe - was OLD Lyrics Ring True for OLE BLUE
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:41:27 -0400
We finally pulled the engine out of the TR4 to see what was causing the
low oil pressure at VIR and the crank is either bent or broken (or both)
and the block is cracked around both center main bearing bolt holes.
Fortunately there doesn't appear to be any damage anything else.   We'll
be putting the spare engine back together and maybe giving some thought
to a Moldex.  Cheers, Don