fot

Spitfire Quaife

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Quaife
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:02:01 -0700
When I originally announced the Spare parts I have available from my
Diff Upgrade, I had someone who claimed the Quaife so I informed several
others who expressed an interest that it was already spoken for.

Since that time, I have not heard from that party in spite of numerous
email messages.  So I individually emailed a couple of other people who
were initially interested and I have not gotten so much as a reply from
either of them.

Therefore, I am going to open it up to anyone who wants it.  I am asking
$750 for the Quaife with the output bearings attached.  These bearings
are virtually new and it is easier to include them than to try and
remove them.

This is first come, first served.  I will wait until the end of the week
before offering it to the Spitfires list.

Regards,
Joe (C)