fot

Re: Midwestern FOT traveling to Watkins

To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midwestern FOT traveling to Watkins
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:08:47 -0400
Hi gang,

I think I am the designated relay man, unless Joe B is going to the Glen
for SVRA. I will be running at The Glen early September and planning on
running Mid-Ohio in October with VSCDA. Either event would work fine for us.

BTW, all you guys and gals that USED TO run Mid-Ohio with SVRA but don't
any more because of the Mid-Ohio Gestapo, The Wiz, Damdinger and the rest
of the VSCDA bunch give the Gestapo the weekend off. Last year the event
was as low key as any I have participated in. Tons of track time to boot.

If you enjoy running Mid-Ohio, but don't like the hoopla of the SVRA's
event in June, try it in October with VSCDA.