fot

Re: super secret decoder ring

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: super secret decoder ring
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 02:46:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/04 1:22:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
greenman62@hotmail.com writes:

> One jack to rule them all... One jack to lift them. One jack in the garage
> hall... and in the paddock shifts them...
>
> "Nasty... wicked, tricksy Fottsisses..."
>
> GP

Aha, LOTRingers coming out of the woodwork!

See Britian is not only about making LBC's!

almost, but not quite.

ps. saw another new Mini Cooper today, they really are a very fine car, and
if BMW build a future Triumph as well as they build that new Mini, then I am
happy they have kept the Triumph name rather than what remains of Rover Group
or
whatever they may now be called.