fot

RE: Monterey

To: Group44TR7@aol.com
Subject: RE: Monterey
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:53:46 -0700
Sure. If nothing else, in the pits. My trailer is red and I'll have a
Ferrari Flag and an FOT flag flying. I forget the name of the place we're
staying--it's a small B&B near the Doubletree where the RMS auction is.

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday night. there must be a way to get
together in there someplace. For that matter, any FOTers attending, please
look me up. We usually have enough food and drinks to keep a small village
going for a month. Might be different this year since Diane is driving her
Boxster down--I suspect she'll be off in Carmel and the surrounding area a
lot more this year. Could be the most expensive trip yet.

  _____