fot

Big brake kits for TR6/250

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Big brake kits for TR6/250
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:57:15 -0400
Amici,

In my last email message, I spoke of redesigning the brake system for my
TR6,
with most of the heavy lifting being done by Precision Brakes in OR.  They
have
developed a bolt-on big brake kit for the TR6/250.  11.3" ventilated 1"
rotors that
fit under the stock 15" wheels, Wilwood 4-pot Dynalites, brackets, lines and
pads
for $799.  That is pretty darn cheap considering the equivalent kits in the
UK sell
for double that figure.

The piston area in the Wilwoods is a little larger than stock, so if this is
a concern
to you, ask for Darryl.  The contact info is:

Precision Brakes Company
476 Applegate Way
Ashland OR 97520
866-992-7253
http://www.precisionbrakescompany.com

I have no financial interest yadda yadda yadda etc, other than these guys
are
helping me figure out how to ditch the booster and juggle m/cylinder sizes
for disks on all 4 corners.

Someone may want to x-post this to the Triumph e-mail list.

Shane Ingate in Maryland