fot

RE: Speed vs hp.

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Speed vs hp.
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:11:58 -0500
Thanks to all who replied. I guess with my engine finished I have too much
time on my brain.

I was idly curious as to the cost / benefit ratio of effort  and money to
raise my TR's hp more than it is. I know that the speed / hp thing doesn't
give the complete answer, because you would get to speed quicker, so I'd
need to model a track and use calculus to get the area under the curve --
heck, I had a hard enough time with that years ago in engineering school.
If I can't remember the speed vs hp stuff, I probably can't even remember
how to make an integral sign.