fot

Re: Bill Ames / Ambro photos

To: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Bill Ames / Ambro photos
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:17:13 -0400
Hi All,

Bob Stadel now owns the Ambro.  He is out of Lancaster, PA, and is slowing
getting the car sorted to his requirements.  I have had many fine races with
him in his Volvo P1800 prior to his purchase of the Ambro.  He raced the
Ambro at PVGP in July after VIR in June.  I have given him some photos of
the car when Bill owned it and it was green/yellow, so no need to forward
these.

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com