fot

Re: Spitfire/GT6 Solo notes

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire/GT6 Solo notes
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:04:38 -0500
I finally got around to sending in my letter (rant!) to the SEB. The
proposal Mark mentions below has morphed several times since, and for the
worse each time.

Team.net doesn't do attachments, so it is in text below.

Any of you who are of SCCA persuasion, whether you do Nationals or not, send
notes to the SEB. 10 letters is usually a landslide so lots from the DP
crowd in opposition could go a long way. Send your letter to seb@scca.com
and cc to bod@scca.com

--Rocky Entriken