fot

Re: Tires

To: <KLynch7589@aol.com>, <tony@tonydrews.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:49:27 -0500
Not likely to be legal for vintage! I tried the Dunlop 205-60-15 D84J
http://www.rogerkrausracing.com/Dunlop205.html
They did not wear at all and tended to understeer on my car after they
heated up. I didn't like them and I talked with Roger's staff about them.
They said that Dunlop had 2 compounds for the D84J and they mistakenly got
the harder one. I switched to Hoosiers to make life simpler. The wider tire
also required a little more room under the fender. The kicker is that I ran
pretty much identical times with them as with the Hoosiers.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com