fot

Re: 1500 spitfire intake manifold

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 spitfire intake manifold
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:11:36 -0600
> I need several (early?) spitfire intake manifolds.
> Single carburetor, preferably SU but that can be handled.

Spit 1500s with SUs?  Neat.

I've got a handful or two of various Spit 1500 manifolds laying about,
will measure some and get back to you early next week.  Right now I'm
trying to get ready for the IVR races this weekend.  Printer is almost
done with the batch of entry forms.

Actually I've got to take a picture or two of this one manifold that
fell into my hands and let you folks take a look at it.  It is a bit,
uh, interesting.

mjb.

ps: Henry, still haven't found a manifold for you, may ship carbs as is
    next week.