fot

Re: Moldex price and delivery

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moldex price and delivery
From: JReed@wilsonsports.net
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:16:58 -0500
TR6 crank for your GT6, that wouldn't be your speed secret would it?

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
847-472-6199

Please note my new email address is JREED@WILSONSPORTS.NET

Gt6steve@aol.com
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
08/27/04 10:46 AM
Please respond to Gt6steve

        To:     vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
        cc:

You might try Scat.  Another custom crank builder.  When I approached them

about TR6 cranks they were quite willing to work with me and the price
break was
at 12 cranks.  Since then, I understand they've got new production
capacity
to improve their deliveries...
Steve
I offered to order twelve Moldex cranks for TR4. The leadtime and price
remain the same, no matter what quantity.

Leadtime is 8 to 10 weeks and price is $1675.

Several on the list have said that's the results we'd get -- and they were

right. Soooo....I'm back out of the picture and I guess everybody who
wants
one must do their own deal. Sorry I wasn't able to do better.

uncle jack

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.