fot

Re: Moldex again, plus rods

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: Moldex again, plus rods
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:37:37 GMT
About 6 years ago, I had a stock crank that I would run up to 6500 rpm.  After
4 races winter came along, so I did a winter tear down and the crank was found
to have 7 cracks.  I saved my pennies (lots and lots of them) and it wasn't
long after that that I bought a Moldex, Carrillos, etc.  Well worth the
investment.  Joe(B)

-- "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:
Okay, how many drivers WHO LIMIT THEIR RPM's to 6000 have experienced a
broken crank? How many have experienced a broken rod? We know how many
folks are on the FOT list -- the math will be pretty easy.

uncle jack

Get your name as your email address.