fot

Rev limiter and Ignition systems

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Rev limiter and Ignition systems
From: alfetta95@optonline.net
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 17:59:33 -0400
Hi List,

I'm no where near the point of this discussion in my re-build but my .02.

I use the MSD with a Marelli Plex in the Alfetta with 5 yrs success.

I know of other racers that use the Performance Ignition System - ARPI 4101R
and swear by it.  Below is the web site.

www.rmlautomotive.com/pi.html

I also want to Thank everyone who responded to my first couple of questions.
Its a good feeling knowing there is lots of help out in the world for the TR-3.

Todd Redmond