fot

RE: Not Triumph related but need help

To: "'Gerald M Van Vlack'" <jerryvv@alltel.net>,
Subject: RE: Not Triumph related but need help
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:49:45 -0700
Can I bleed anti-lock Honda rear calipers or does the fact that they are
anti-lock prevent a home repair...

Jerry,

Don't know about the Honda system specifically, but I have successfully bled
the rear calipers of our Neon with anti-lock brakes.  I have read that as
long as you are just attempting simple bleeding (that is you are not
starting with a "dry" system), there's no problem.  If you are starting with
a "dry" system, I understand that you need pressure bleeding equipment and
may have to bleed the system at several points between the MC and the
calipers (due to the various valves of the antilock system).

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6