fot

RE: NW FOT Members Save My Race Weekend!!

To: "'JCJCarrera@aol.com'" <JCJCarrera@aol.com>, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: NW FOT Members Save My Race Weekend!!
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:16:39 -0700
Anayone who has seen my trailer knows how funny this was. My wife had just
finished taking me to task for my stunning disorganization when John walked
up with his rocker shaft problem. It just happened that the right bin was
next to the door--I reached in almost without looking and WHIZ handed hymn a
spare rocker assembly. Then he came back a few minutes later with two
trashed pushrods and WHIZ I handed him two of the right length!!

Diane was stunned speechless. It was absolutely worth the parts to be able
to do that--even if I couldn't do it again to save my life.