fot

Tour of Hope

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tour of Hope
From: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 01:17:43 -0700
http://www.tourofhope.com/

I just got back from the "Tour of Hope" send -off" at the city of hope.  My
son Ben and I were 2 of  100 "midnight riders" tagging  along with  L.
Armstrong and his team of 20 official cross country tour riders as they began
their eight day journey accross the USA.  you can click on the above link to
follow their progress.

I was on my mountain bike (fat low pressure tires)..  it was all I could do to
keep up with them for about one mile  ...then faded.

Next stop Las Vegas.   Steve Smith/Ken Knight?  they will be at Treasure
Island hotel.

md