fot

Personnel Announcements for Walter Mitty 2005

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Personnel Announcements for Walter Mitty 2005
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:49:20 EDT
We are very excited to announce Richard Taylor as FoT's Chairman of the Meet.

Atlanta's foremost adventurer, architect, vintage racer, and raconteur,
please join me in welcoming Richard to this important position.

I just received word that SVRA's Jack Woerhle has accepted the challenging
position of  Coordinator of the MG/TR Challenge.  Among his very demanding
assignments is ensure that we are grouped appropriately while on the track.
This
assignment tell me that HSR is very serious about making this Walter Mitty a
success for us.

Joe Alexander
FoT