fot

big crank 1296 or 1500 running engine needed

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: big crank 1296 or 1500 running engine needed
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:56:04 +0000
Anybody out there have a running 1296 (big crank) or 1500 cc Spitfire engine
that is taking up room in their garage?

I'm trying to find something pretty quick.  The lump that was in the spitfire
is BAD...and not fixable in a reasonable enough time to get it back and
assembled before the end of October.  So, I'm looking for a running stock or
mule motor to throw into the car to make the double regional race at Gateway
on Oct. 30/31st.

aaron

--
All the best