fot

RE: New California Smog regs on old cars

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: New California Smog regs on old cars
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:54:11 -0700
> Having followed this process of creeping controls for ten years now, I
> absolutely agree. My disappointment with this whole process is that the
> leaders of
> the club/insurance/industry group in California have continued to
> sleep at the
> switch. Rather than taking a pro-active stance, and proposing
> legislation that
> would both deal with the old car problem and protect true collector cars,

Gee, Gary, I must have missed your proposal for a better solution.  The
passed bill already has a rolling exemption from the tailpipe sniffer for
collector cars, what more do you want ?

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO (now totaled :(
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver wanna be (waiting for J-type transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
57 TR3 TS21731L rusting quietly 2000 miles away
95 Buick wagon LBC support vehicle