fot

Re: VTR Magazine- The Vintage Triumph

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: VTR Magazine- The Vintage Triumph
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:45:55 EDT
Joe:

I agree.

I have a copy of nearly every issue of THE VINTAGE TRIUMPH.  I am missing
about a half dozen of the early ones, but have all the others.  Great 'meat and
potatoes' issues were not always the case.  I don't want to offend anyone, but
it went through some pretty bland periods.  And down through the years, THE
VINTAGE TRIUMPH brought the term 'periodical' to new heights (or lows).  One
kept wondering if there was to be another issue.  But they would come
eventually,
and lately, they've been GREAT.  Kudos to all involved.

Bill Dentinger