fot

RE: LSD and ratio

To: "'Carsten Conrads'" <carco@t-online.de>,
Subject: RE: LSD and ratio
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@WingnutRacing.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:46:56 -0500
I agree as well,
I have one car with a Quaife and two with the salisbury. My A had a weled
rear until I broke an axle going around Oak Bend at VIR. The quaife is a
little more unpredictable than the Salisbury, and you have to do a bit of
manuvering to keep the inside wheel down at times (or loose traction). I
have no complaints from the Salisbury and you might try Taylor Race
engineering (they have a web site).
Bill

William A. Bartlett
President  Home ReBuilders, Inc.
404-876-3000
http://www.homerebuilders.com/

Home Rebuilders is proud to be the recipient of the 2004 Consumer's Choice
Award  for Home Remodeling Contractor!