fot

Re: STAIGHT CUT DOG GEARS

To: Chasgee@aol.com
Subject: Re: STAIGHT CUT DOG GEARS
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 19:54:18 +0000
My spitfire gearbox is exactly this.

Custom aluminium case (looks like a stock case)...new input shaft...uses
Hewland Mk9 gear sets and all ratios are adjustable without taking the gearbox
out of the car.  Made by ReK racing...if enough people were interested Ron
might be interested in making some for the big cars.

aaron
--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#38 FP Spitfire Mk4 Southern Illinois Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9