fot

Competition Clutch TR3/4/6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Competition Clutch TR3/4/6
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:26:53 EST
I have in my stash of parts, what appears to be a TR Competition Clutch Disc.

It has a solid brass center, with no shock springs. (This would have saved me
a clutch change at Road America, if I had known I had this piece as my stock
one upchucked its springs....It was only 12 years old, after all)

Anyway, with my new Close Ratio Gearbox, (by Uncle Jack) I have no need for
this interesting piece.

I would like to know more about this clutch....the first one I have ever
seen. And if someone would like to buy it, contact me off list. I would sent it
on
approval.

Joe (A)