fot

Re: Remembrance ... thanks...

To: Simon Rasmussen <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>,
Subject: Re: Remembrance ... thanks...
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:50:08 -0800 (PST)
Tom Strange
US Army 68 - 72
back in the USAF for 4 more, why??? I have no idea.....
worked on aircraft and taught aircraft maintenance... never wanted to see
another airplane as long as I lived.....
  Guess what I do now for a living.... Gulfstream avionics tech....  I guess
what goes around.....

Thanks to all, especially those who toted the rifles... saw the worst ... and
helped us all stay free to race our cars.

Simon Rasmussen <Simon@telephonestogo.ca> wrote:
Remember tomorrow the mistakes and the sacrifices made for our benefit, and
lets all hope for a world free from conflict!

Regards,
Simon Rasmussen
Sales Manager - Telephones To Go
Email: Simon@TelephonesToGo.ca