fot

Re: Aluminum Calipers

To: jaboruch <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum Calipers
From: alfetta95@optonline.net
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:50:05 -0500
Joe (B),

Any year Alfa Romeo Milano had the Aluminum calipers.  They are only 2 pot
though.  I will have to check on actual pad size vs the TR3's  I'm sure they
are bigger but I don't know by how much.  The race shop has a set if you want
them.  Let me know and I'll check prices for you or give you the contact info.

Todd