fot

RE: line-up of either TR-3's for sale on ebay

To: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: RE: line-up of either TR-3's for sale on ebay
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:13:05 -0800
Hmm.  That's probably why the footrest under my bench is a TR4A motor
for the Morgan my wife wants.

Parity works, my wife and I get to share the workshop space.  She is a
gem though, the Morgan sits in her side of the shop.  Apt really, she is
into woodworking.

I do also need to add that a week after making the comment of "23 is
enough" she noticed a car for sale that we might be interested in!

Back to the topic.  If these TRs are close to Lynchburg, they are part
of the collection I went up to see after the VIR Gold Cup race last
year.  The owner wanted to have Moss resell his rebuilt components, but
the deal didn't look feasible.

Kelvin.