fot

Re: Thanksgiving

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Thanksgiving
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:35:42 -0800 (PST)
Jack,
  I second all your thoughts..... We should all think of those less fortunate
than we are, and try to help in some way.
  Thank you for your note and feelings..... I also feel that I have gained many
friends through the FOT....  Some have been closer and more helpful than you
can ever imagine.
  Thank you all for being there...

Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:
I don't think there are very many countries on this little planet where so
many citizens are affluent enough to be able to afford a hobby like ours. I
think we should all be thankful for that circumstance. I sincerely believe
that our life style here is truly a gift, and one that I hardly deserve.
Not only can we afford it (well, kind of) but the people in this hobby are
phenomenal. How many true friends have we all made because of it? Thank you
all for the good times and the friendships we have formed!

uncle jack

Tom
#4 white spitfire