fot

RE: oil cooler adapter

To: <emanteno@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil cooler adapter
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:14:43 -0500
Irv wrote:

<< You've obviously never been to Road America in the spring when the
temps sometimes struggle to get above 45 degrees >>

Or Savannah in December...  this past weekend at the VDCA season finale
it was down around 35 for the morning session on Sunday.

We had a good turnout of big TRs, including my 4A, Leo Oddi's TR250,
Dean Tetterton's TR3 and George Wright's TR4.  Also at least that many
Spitfires, probably more.   No major problems with the TR group that I
know of other than a couple of broken diffs (Leo and Fred Danovitz) and
lots of worn out tires.   Leo did need some assistance with his ignition
early on, in the form of an old SVRA membership card, some JB weld and a
black magic marker.

Thanks to Mike Jackson (VDCA race director and TR3 whiz) for putting on
another great event.   Don