fot

Thanks for all help on my Devin project

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks for all help on my Devin project
From: CAMERON PUTSCH <putsch.1@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:20:10 -0500
    My sincere thanks to everyone that rplied about my questions of brakes,
belts, etc. on my tr2 Devin project. I got a lot of great advice that I will be
implementing. I would have replied to everyone, but my e-mailing is difficult
as it is set up.
    Anyway the Devin is coming along WONDERFULLY. Just last night I was up till
4:30 in the morning with a friend reconfiguring the roll structure and tonight
I finished TIG welding up my custom cooling system parts. Next I will be doing
an entirely new pedal assembly, upholstering the seats, and seting up the
ignition sytem. I could realistically have it ready to race in two weeks. So it
should certainly be well shaken down for next year.
   Please look me up if you are at any of the events, I'd be happy to meet all
of you.

Casey Putsch