fot

Hot street engine for sale

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hot street engine for sale
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:36:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi list,

    After much deliberation I have decided to sell the brand new engine that I
had built for my TR250. After hitting a deer with it early this season, I am
finding that there is just not enough money for me to have the body repairs
done, and I dont have the time to do it myself. To make a long story short. I
thought I would see if there was any interest in my brand new engine.

   It is a TR250 block (with I believe a circle B head). It has been bored .020
with new stock pistons, and the crank has been turned .010. I spared NO expense
when I built this engine. I had the rotating assembly balanced, and used
clevite 77 bearings with ARP rod bolts. It has a Fully ported and polished head
with aftermarket valves that are shaped like the ones in the competition prep
manual. This engine also has cam bearings, a GP3 cam, tubular push rods, Roller
rockers, triple strombergs, new clutch, and an aluminum flywheel. Everything
will go with it except for the alternator, starter, and exhaust header. I
really need to get about $5,700 for this engine, and if I remember correctly
Richard Good used to sell somthing scimilar for over 6k.

    Let me know if anyone is interested, I figured that I would offer it to
enthusiasts first, before I try it on E-bay. The engine has about 8 hundred
test miles before I hit the deer... I never really even got to open it up. It
is still installed in my car, and can be test run, but not driven. This would
make for an AWSOME TR6 or TR250 street rod!

Thanks,

    Ryan Miles