fot

Garage sale/dreams for 2005

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage sale/dreams for 2005
From: "Jeffery Senty" <gp89@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:20:56 -0600
Fot list (and maybe an available psychologist)
 If it is the only race I run in 2005 I am determined to run the 10
Heures du Man in a Spitfire.
The primary goal is to make this a fund raising effort seeking pledges
per lap to be donated
to the American Family Children's Center in Madison Wi. This is a new
addition being built
at the UW Hospital where I am employed.
 In order to make this crazy idea work I need to clear out most of extra
stuff from the shop.
So I am having a garage sale. Every penny from this sale will go into
finishing the preparation
of a full prep f-prod car with a limited prep engine built for
reliability. Here's what we have.
1.       #89 blue. This is a long time (one of the longest) Midwestern
Council g-prod car. It has
been raced in Council since 1974. A mk1 body with gt6 front brakes. It
needs a re-build, one
cylinder is badly scored. It will need tires. I will include 4 bare
blocks 4 heads and at least 4
transmissions. The rear has a de-arched spring and competition axles.
Buy it for $1800!
2.       #29 grey. Well. it has a nice roll cage. The body is a little
rough but repairable. No engine
no tranny. Great start for a limited prep h-prod car. This one is a
bargain for only $300!
3.       # 34 red. This is probably the most rust free rolling chassis
you can find in the Midwest. This
near perfect roller has a de-arched rear spring and competition axles.
No interior, no engine, no
bonnet, just an old racer stripped of all it's armor. Roll this out for
only $750.
 If you are interested in the whole package it's yours for $2500. This
is a steal! I may be able
to help with transportation  in this area.
 Please help. I need the space. I NEED TO MAKE THIS DREAM HAPPEN !
Jeff Senty
Gp89blue
"Yup, that's all my stuff"
could be yours