fot

Re: U-Joints

To: <VANDECARR@aol.com>, <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: Re: U-Joints
From: "Alan Taylor" <atenglish@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:24:59 -0500
The only u-joint that I have found to always fit properly is the UK
manufactured Hardy Spicer brand in the green box. HS195 has the grease
fitting in the cross-section and the HS161 has no fitting at all. I bought
cases of these from Special Interest Car Parts shortly before they went
away. I am now down to a handful. The Spicer/Dana brand in the
white/red/black box seems to be the next best choice. I try to avoid any not
made in the UK or US , but it is getting more and more difficult to do so.

Alan Taylor