fot

Re: Imports at Carlisle

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Imports at Carlisle
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:53:05 EST
The Carlisle Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals is set for May 20-22 at  Carlisle,
Pennsylvania. This event use to be the largest flea market of Import  cars
and parts in the country. Popularity of ebay and dwindling marketing  efforts
by
Carlisle Productions has caused this event shrink somewhat.  There are still
many bargains and rare parts to be found due to anti ebay  vendors and the car
show is still huge.

I have been a vendor there for over 15 years. If you would like any first
hand advice about attending, don't hesitate to contact me.

For more information go to _www.carsatcarlisle.com_
(http://www.carsatcarlisle.com)

Dave Y.
RPTRTDMG