fot

Re: brrr

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: brrr
From: Scott Paceley <spaceley@express.cites.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:58:07 -0600
>minus six degrees this morning in Illinois. I'm blaming the blue
>states for sucking all the heat out of the red ones.
>
>I looked at the cars sitting in the garage and all the radio
>antennas were shorter.

Tomorrow's crisis: The widening Degree Gap.

Had exactly one door functional on the daily-driver (the one that
sits outside).

It was the hatch.

Performed the full-arctic, eskimo-gear, snowy-boot-Tai Chi to get to the helm.

Neighbors were quite amused by the spectacle.

--
Scott Paceley  - graphic design - photography

     2204 Harrington Court, Champaign Illinois 61821
     spaceley@uiuc.edu    217.356.0810