fot

RE: lamb chops

To: "MDunst / Gasket Works USA" <gasket.works@gte.net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: lamb chops
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:09:58 -0600
These big cats have been non-existent in many parts of the country for many
years.
They must be making a comeback. I live in Illinois and one of my friends is
the local animal control guy. Usually he rids neighborhoods of raccoons,
possums, skunks, etc. He tells me that there is a pair of these (I don't
know what exact variety) living in a wooded area at the edge of town, and
that a couple of chihuahuas have disappeared from back yards there.

At 07:21 PM 1/15/2005, MDunst / Gasket Works USA wrote:
>Pintos, cougars, jaguars, panteras, mustangs, eagles, hornets, beetles,
>scorpions, vipers, .... were will this end?
>
>U guys are so funny. I'll send a photo of the carcass if anybody wants one.
>Not the pretiest sight..  just the feeding frenzy of a carnivor.
>Mordy Dunst
>Gasket Works USA, LLC
>626.358.1616 wireless
>626.357.9490 fax