fot

Mk3 Spit engine for sale

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mk3 Spit engine for sale
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:08:45 -0700
I am parting out a Mk3 Spitfire and have its engine out.  I removed the
plugs and it spins freely.  The PO said it was running when he parked it
8 years ago.  Other than that I don't know anything about its condition.

It is the Tucson, AZ area and I have mounted it on a Pallet so that it
is ready for shipping (or pickup)

I am not interested in making a fortune on it but would like to see it
go to a worthy home.  So if anybody needs a spare engine ready to put
all the go-fast goodies on, Make me an offer.

Regards,

Joe C.